The Raptor & Elephant Hill, Canyonlands, Utah

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sully0321

Reaction score
Not the finest moment for my '12 Raptor, but I'd probably do it again if I had it to do over. For anyone who knows Elephant Hill, you'll know what part this is. I don't know if there is a good way to fit a SuperCrew with 37" tires through this spot. The tires are out even further than stock this way, and it was pretty impossible to avoid driving up the wall and having the body roll into the wall. It was a tough choice to go forward or try to reverse, being a narrow one way trail all the way up to this point, but a moment of impatience won over and forward it was.

The damage was actually minimal, the mirror, the bedside, and the fender flare. It turned out to be a good excuse to get the Boatec glass fenders and bedsides...which is being installed right now. Without further ado, I give you the Raptor vs Elephant Hill's "Squeeze":

Last edited:

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You my friend have balls of steel. If I see my truck in that place I would probably pass out .

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2