Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just returned from the full day Raptor Assault at Miller Motorsports Park, just SW of Salt Lake City, Utah.
It was a blast!
We started with a classroom overview of goals and techniques to learn, safety precautions, and the plan for the day.....then the fun began!
We went across a rockface....30 degree slope....sideways! We climbed with and without the locker engaged; and dropped down an even steeper slope using the hill descent control. We practiced jumping at increasing speeds on the LOORS, (Lucas Oil Off Road Series), short track. Then to lunch.
The afternoon consisted of a 90 acre ranch off road course that contained a below grade ravine of about 3/4 mile length which had sharp turns and resulting up and down high speed negotiations. Followed by high speed straights, esses, jumps, and mud, gravel, and silt. And the occasional bovine visitor...(It IS a ranch course!).
At the end of the day we went all out on the ranch course, and practiced putting everything together.
The folks at Miller Motorsports Park were professional, enthusiastic and did everything possible to ensure a great experience. The instructors, John, Rob...(Bob?), Drew, and Mike were ready for everything, knowledgeable and again extremely enthusiastic. They love their jobs...I'm JEALOUS!!!!!
I can't wait to return with my son, and hopefully my two daughters.
AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you again,
Ed Tavernier:wave:

Last edited: