Plaster City - Fox Loop Testing Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here is the video link if you are interested in viewing. I have watched it a few times and frankly with where the camera is mounted it looks rather benign and boring. (I am doing 60+ MPH in places) You simply can't see the whoops, dips, drops. It looks like you can go a whole lot faster, and I know I can as I get more seat time with the new suspension and adjustments. Keep in mind that we had only jury rigged all the gear tie downs in the back and stuff was getting beat up.

I can tell you I had a blast doing this loop over and over. I will do it again soon after some more upgrades have been completed. Will mount the Go-Pro lower in front so hopefully you can get more of a realty POV.

Fox Raptor Testing Loop - Plaster City - YouTube

Last edited:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Link is broke. Tried searching YouTube for it and didn't see it. Sorry, I tried. :)

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Link is broke. Tried searching YouTube for it and didn't see it. Sorry, I tried. :)

Sorry I was editing while you were trying. I have tried on this forum a couple different ways, this one is using the Youtube tool, If I use the URL tool it just code it as a link. I also tried the Picture link and it doesn't work either.

If someone knows hoe to post a video link properly please point me in the right direction.

Again I have looked into the code and not sure why it doesn't work right.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Link is now working, doubled, but it works

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry I was editing while you were trying. I have tried on this forum a couple different ways, this one is using the Youtube tool, If I use the URL tool it just code it as a link. I also tried the Picture link and it doesn't work either.

If someone knows hoe to post a video link properly please point me in the right direction.

Again I have looked into the code and not sure why it doesn't work right.

No need for the youtube tool. You can just cut and paste the url directly into the text box and you're good to go.

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No need for the youtube tool. You can just cut and paste the url directly into the text box and you're good to go.

Hey thanks. too simple:ROFLJest:, I like easy!

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

I've never ran Plaster City but that looks like a fun little loop.

It has a little of everything. We used it to test various air bump, rebound and compression settings and went around about 10 times. Frankly the most fun was when Corey from RPG was driving and I was in Front Seat, but he won't let me post that one. On the first ruin I tried to take a hand held with little video recorder, what a joke, I am bouncing in the back seat flying all around trying to hold the camera steady, LMAO.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Here are some pics
DSC02431.jpg
DSC02429.jpg
DSC02428.jpg
DSC02424.jpg

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks. too simple:ROFLJest:, I like easy!

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

It has a little of everything. We used it to test various air bump, rebound and compression settings and went around about 10 times. Frankly the most fun was when Corey from RPG was driving and I was in Front Seat, but he won't let me post that one. On the first ruin I tried to take a hand held with little video recorder, what a joke, I am bouncing in the back seat flying all around trying to hold the camera steady, LMAO.

Sounds fun! I've had the pleasure of sitting shotgun with Corey driving my truck as well. Good times! :peace:

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gordon it was a blast. That loop is a good section and the in car never does the truck any justice. By the end of the day you were getting after it really good and next time we will get her working even better with the HD setup on there.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gordon it was a blast. That loop is a good section and the in car never does the truck any justice. By the end of the day you were getting after it really good and next time we will get her working even better with the HD setup on there.

When are we going out there?

-Greg

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds fun! I've had the pleasure of sitting shotgun with Corey driving my truck as well. Good times! :peace:

Your gonna make his head big, knock it off:waytogo:

We need to head out there, its a fun loop with a little bit of everything. Your truck will soak most all of it up with no issue's

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

When are we going out there?

-Greg

When are you gonna make an Ali like appearance in CA is the big???