Pine Barrens January 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you find that Russian that Christopher and Paulie shot in the head but still got up and ran off.... lol... one of my favorite episodes. And I think if it every time I see the title thread popup.
@ThatGuy88
Sweet run. How many showed up?

Delta Lead
Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

www.runraptorrun.com

OP
OP
ThatGuy88

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score

LostM

Reaction score
Where was this? im in SJ and plan on putting on some 4x4 events as soon as Im back stateside

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just curious how much of a flogging this was? Stock Raptor friendly?

My truck is 99.99% street driven, occasionally I'll take it on some of the trails on base, but that's about it. Wouldn't mind going for some romping one weekend, but not serious enough about offroading to go beating the snot out of the truck. Not looking to scratch it up with branches down the side, smash in the skid plate, or cake it up in mud, (save the "but that's what a Raptor is for" posts, drag racing is my bottomless pit hobby, can't afford another one, the raptor is my tow pig/DD), but I wouldn't mind some fun spirited offroading to exercise what the truck was built for without beating it up, just getting a little dirty.

I'm in NJ btw.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just curious how much of a flogging this was? Stock Raptor friendly?

My truck is 99.99% street driven, occasionally I'll take it on some of the trails on base, but that's about it. Wouldn't mind going for some romping one weekend, but not serious enough about offroading to go beating the snot out of the truck. Not looking to scratch it up with branches down the side, smash in the skid plate, or cake it up in mud, (save the "but that's what a Raptor is for" posts, drag racing is my bottomless pit hobby, can't afford another one, the raptor is my tow pig/DD), but I wouldn't mind some fun spirited offroading to exercise what the truck was built for without beating it up, just getting a little dirty.

I'm in NJ btw.

definitely stock raptor friendly, though you would have scratched up the truck pretty good in one section - which will be avoided next time we go out. you'd definitely have a good time and be able to let her stretch her legs a bit.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sounds good except the scratched up part! lol

yeah I know it doesn't bother most people with these trucks, but for me it does as I'm a detailing fanatic. I'll get it dirty and stretch it's legs, but I don't want to scratch up my $50k truck for the once in 4 years that I actually go offroading lol

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sounds good except the scratched up part! lol

yeah I know it doesn't bother most people with these trucks, but for me it does as I'm a detailing fanatic. I'll get it dirty and stretch it's legs, but I don't want to scratch up my $50k truck for the once in 4 years that I actually go offroading lol

I hear ya. The scratches did buff out, well, one fender did, I was lazy about the other half of the truck...freezing temps didn't help the cause haha...I used to get bent out of shape about scratches and what not...till my son got his grubby little hands on the interior and took a flathead to the bedside haha, now I just kind of accept it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol yeah I've been OCD with detailing & paint for the past 15+ years, that ain't changing anytime soon haha

Definitely up for a little wide-open-area, wide-open-throttle action though lol