Official TRR15 picture and video thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those of you at TRR, you might know my son is here with me, and a great photographer - he's getting ready to enter a masters degree program in San Francisco, and needs money for it, so he's here this weekend taking shots of the trucks. He is charging $20 for a full size digital reproduction, you can get prints too, all his shots should be up over the next days on his site. thanks for indulging this ad. I've attached a few of his samples for you. his site is:
Nicholas Shirley

okay - let's get REAL muddy:

_DSC0859wm_zpsw6nb4per.jpg

_DSC0605wm_zps6hkly4gt.jpg

_DSC0440wm_zpshb0oixy9.jpg

_DSC0152wm_zpsqeiizqed.jpg

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you at TRR, you might know my son is here with me, and a great photographer - he's getting ready to enter a masters degree program in San Francisco, and needs money for it, so he's here this weekend taking shots of the trucks. He is charging $20 for a full size digital reproduction, you can get prints too, all his shots should be up over the next days on his site. thanks for indulging this ad. I've attached a few of his samples for you. his site is:
Nicholas Shirley

okay - let's get REAL muddy:

Awesome, if he gets any shots of my truck (Black w/Orange Dynamo Truck) I'll definitely order from him.