From the Ocean to the Sahara desert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fb73

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked like fun. How much sand was in your air cleaner? And did you change it out half way?

Not that much sand actually, I bought 2 more filters for my trip, I changed one half way, but the old one wasn't that dirt...As we were only 2 vehicles (me and the guide), we were not rising a lot of dust...It could be complete different story if i would do the same trip with a groupe of 10 trucks !!

Thx for the nice replies guys ! Looking forward for another Sahara trip, and @JanT is up for it too !!

OP
OP
Fb73

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm almost ready to go. I got approval from wife so thats taken care off. Now just get the all mods here and installed then i'm ready for this trip!

Approval ? You don't "need" approval ! You must decide on your own fate Jan lol !!

Also what's that oil you need for you shocks, I can give it a look here ?

PED_3rd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude! That looks like it was an AWESOME experience!!! Thanks for posting up all the pics.

OP
OP
Fb73

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@PED_3rd Yea it was so good that I'm going back there this summer, and with @JanT from this board also, and maybe another friend with a Raptor !

It's gonna be a total blast !!