Moab 16 After Report

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caverndiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome. Would live to do Hells Revenge. When I was out there 2 years ago I was by my self so I stayed away from the tough trails and went with easy and moderate.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Don't do it!!

Don't do Hells Revenge by yourself! You really need to go out with others. SCABS are much better on the trail than SCREWS and if I ever go back it would be in the summer when there is no snow.

Matter of fact Moab never gain unless it's summer when there is little chance of snow/mud!

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I liked it all even the mud:rockit: Although related, working 4x4 would've been convenient the second day. Worked the first thankfully. Snow/ice was kinda sketchy at times given some circumstances, however I work summers, gotta take what ur given. Any other time I'd be tied up so things came together remarkably. Glad I did Hells Revenge. My occasional fear of hieghts definitely gave a few ******** puckers and a nice shot of adrenaline. Lol almost thought I was over that. Pretty sure the car wash folks in Vegas still aren't too happy about the mud tho:emotions33:

Last edited: