Havoc in the Hills 3 videos and pictures thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pic from Havoc in the Hills 3

Attachments

• IMG_1412.jpg
    IMG_1412.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_1414.jpg
    IMG_1414.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_1411.jpg
    IMG_1411.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_1418.jpg
    IMG_1418.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_1422.jpg
    IMG_1422.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 219

jason07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Havoc in the Hills 3 videos

Here is my first video from my experience at Havoc this weekend. The track was really really good and I had a blast. I hope you like the videos.

In this first video I took the first part a bit slow. My truck is mid perch only and the first part of the track was really rocky and it just shook my truck (and my teeth) to death. Once I got out of this section, things got much faster.

This was my last lap of the weekend so I knew the track pretty well.
https://youtu.be/-89imYOisqs

Here is the night video. It starts off pretty cool with the bonfire going and you can see it a few times in the clip as well. Pay no attention to the lady gaga playing, I was having technical difficulties.

https://youtu.be/DMybzR4vh8k

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Was this going the opposite way? I thought I was reading on Sunday they were doing that.

jason07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was this going the opposite way? I thought I was reading on Sunday they were doing that.

This was going the normal way. The normal direction was really fast and you could carry a bunch of speed through the whoops and even through the trees. I have one video going the opposite way that I am uploading now. It was much faster and a lot of fun.

They actually went backwards on Saturday but only for a couple hours. I guess there were some folks who didn't like it so they changed. I think that most people didn't like it because it took out the big jump at the end. They may have done it backwards again on Sunday but I had already left to go home.

Last edited:

Agent 00 L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran backwards early on Sunday the regular later on.

Backwards seemed smoother but was actually slower, at least for me.

Going backwards cut out the jump on the big straight after the tires so I was seeing up around 60 mph.

juice

Reaction score
Backwards was much less "jarring" on stock suspension and the whoops were more fluid at speed. I could do without all the slow stuff in the back half of the track, but I love high speed sweepers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk