GLRE's Time Attack Recap/Thank you's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GLRE's Time Attack was a great place to be able to push your Raptor in the environment that it is made for. Great jumps, high speeds and Great friends. It rained in the early evening on Saturday so we moved the raffle under the B&L Motorsports tent.

It also rained Sunday morning and where where caught off guard and it destroyed one of our computers. We had to relocate/regroup and manually input times.

In the end it turned out great!

Congrats to the winners in Limited and Sportsman:

Big Blue, PWStruebig, Tvibe, Sitdown, Wiz, 2004Boss, MnBillly, MustangRaptorKid

Thank you's

Mark, Great job keeping everyone safe on the track during practice and the Time Attack.

Chicago Guy's, Thanks for showing everyone around the dunes and the trails. Also thank you for the Smokey bones(Let me know who I owe money to).

Birdman/FRF, Thank you for sponsoring the Social Hour. I think it was something different and a lot of fun.

SilentShooter, Thank you for bringing your DJ equipment all the way up from FL. It was a nice addition

Wes and Wiz, Thank you for bringing the UTV and helping with cone replacement and shuttling.

I96 speedway, Thank you for listening to our ideas and making changes

WSI and erin, Thanks as always for helping out and bringing spare axles. As well as helping with the timing in the crazy storm.

B&L Motorsports(Mike Higgins), Thank you for the use of the tent during the storm to keep everyone dry and for putting on a how with the Pro2

Scott1446, Sitdown, Silentshooter and everyone else taking pictures thank you. Scott thank you also for the use of the wireless mouse.

Big Blue, Thank you for taking Heathers Dad for a ride. He had a lot of fun and had a great ride!

RSI(Ironman, Roger), Thank you very much for doing a lot of things that I couldn't do. I sent you on a lot of things that I couldn't do at that time.

KMandoske, Thank you for bringing the Rumchatta and fireball. Lots of fun!

Sponsors, Thank you to each and every one of you guys. Sponsors of GLRE events are great and do a lot of things behind the scenes that no ever sees. Again thank you very much.

And lastly, Heather thank you for trying to do the timing in a crazy storm. Also for all of your help with everything event related.

I probably missed someone and for that I'm sorry.

Finally we will do more Timed events in the future... :wizsmile:

Last edited:

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was exhausted just watching Heather & Erin start each truck, climb up tower ladder, then climb back down to start next truck...repeat 40x...Add in each truck spraying you with Mud at each takeoff too lol :favorites13:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you Jason, Mark and Heather for another incredible event! In typical GLRE fashion, you guys performed flawlessly. Everything was great and this was an Event to be repeated for sure! I have a feeling the turnout next year is going to be much higher.

Thank you to the Chicago Crew for another great trip. You guys are family to me. An Extra Shout out to my Chicago crew members Jordan and Tom for the 2nd and 4th place win. You guys are badass, expecially when you consider we all warmed up for the race by airing our trucks out at Silver Lake for a few hours before hand!

Thank you to my good friend Tim for being strong when things go bad.

Thank you to Keith M. for taking all those awesome vids and pics.

Thank you to the 1-96 Speedway for a great track, support, food and top notch staff.

Thank you to all the great sponsors who provided so many awesome items for the Raffle.

Thank you to Birdman, Roger, Jimmy, Jason, Ted, and Keith P. for giving me such great competition on the track. You guys are great drivers!! I know I will have my work cut out for me when I go up against you guys next time.

It was great to meet another batch of new folks, I hope to see you at future events.

and a Final thank you to the most badass "Stock Suspension" Raptor on this Forum...Big Blue...You never cease to amaze me with what you can do!!

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you get to total up how much was raised for the Charity?

It was a great event even with the weather. When you can have a storm like that and still have things run fairly smooth it shows how much effort was being put in by everyone to keep things going. Can't wait to make it up for another one. Just be sure someone else wins the raptor liner..:everything: