Epicness - NV/AZ/UT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely @The Macf . Between reading various trip reports, mapping, and cross checking against atlas' I probably spent between 12-15 hours mapping the route. Paid off haha. We'll (EXO) will be doing this as a formal run in the spring. I wanted to do it this October but with it looking like a strong El Niño year I didn't want to risk it being cancelled due to weather. A lot of the route crosses dry creek beds and high altitudes that get snow.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely @The Macf . Between reading various trip reports, mapping, and cross checking against atlas' I probably spent between 12-15 hours mapping the route. Paid off haha. We'll (EXO) will be doing this as a formal run in the spring. I wanted to do it this October but with it looking like a strong El Niño year I didn't want to risk it being cancelled due to weather. A lot of the route crosses dry creek beds and high altitudes that get snow.

Good Stuff. I have Moab to Valley of the Gods pre mappeded right now. If I can tie VotG to Kanab, should just be able to go all the way to the Grand Canyon using your data. I have maybe a 1/3 of my trail going through river beds, so hopefully i can prerun in late Feb or early March with minimal snow.

ivo1.cox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a pic/vid from the trip. Added some more pictures that didn't make it in the write up. There were to many!

spettacolare, bellissimo, che fortuna .... invidia che non posso --》 spectacular, beautiful lucky ...... envy that I can not in Italy :)

Inviato dal mio SM-T535 utilizzando Tapatalk