Eagle's Canyon in Texas has a new layout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They greatly extended the track, adding some new straights and just about doubling the length.

First time out there on the new track testing my deaver +5 (with shackle) and new drive shaft.

I did lock the truck down to 2nd, so I only hit about 60, but with those straights could be doing 80+ (although braking in time for one of them would be a bit dicey).

anyways, heres the video:

https://youtu.be/EXmAir5IMxQ

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looked like a blast and it's not far either. May have to bring the truck out there

D

Deleted member 12951

That looks fun!

What's that noise around 0:32?

Rocks

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

anyways, heres the video:

What Garmin VIRB model is that? I like how it shows you the track in the upper right plus all the other info. Do you have to load that ahead of time or does it learn that to draw it out after the first run?

Nice track. Is that open all the time?

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah, asteroids. I have hefty fab works steel plating on the bottom of the truck so it's really loud when the rocks ping off it.

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's the Garmin Virb Elite. It makes the track as you go, completely automatic just plug and go.

Track is not always open, Corey White at Sam Pack Ford (and NiTRO - North Texas Raptor Owners face book group) runs it. Seems he opens it six to eight times a year for us, great guy.

Rocks

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

What Garmin VIRB model is that? I like how it shows you the track in the upper right plus all the other info. Do you have to load that ahead of time or does it learn that to draw it out after the first run?

Nice track. Is that open all the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk