Dunkoe Photography - Havoc in the Hills 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Camera.Girl

Dunkoe Photography
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Hey everyone. This will be an easy way to stay up to date or to ask me any questions you have.

First off I want to say it was awesome being able to see so many new faces, and even the old ones. If you need to email me it's [email protected]

My Facebook will probably be updated first since it's easier.
Facebook.com/dunkoephotography

My website is dunkoephotography.com

First thing I need is your email addresses. You can post them here, PM me or email me. This will make a lot of things easier.
Thanks Ladies and Gents!

OP
OP
Camera.Girl

Camera.Girl

Dunkoe Photography
FRF Lady
Reaction score
You got luck that wasn't you lol. But I did leave with a few battle scars and one close encounter with children of the corn lol

OP
OP
Camera.Girl

Camera.Girl

Dunkoe Photography
FRF Lady
Reaction score
lol. It's perfectly okay. How else am I supposed to get the shot? I have a few battle scars, but i'll live lol.

OP
OP
Camera.Girl

Camera.Girl

Dunkoe Photography
FRF Lady
Reaction score
*****UPDATE*****

Day 1 is now posted, Day 2 is edited, and day 3 is uploading to my computer.
Tomorrow everything should be up on facebook, then I will start organizing everything for the website.

If you need/ want anything feel free to email me at [email protected] or just PM me. We also have some Dunkoe Photography T-Shirts left, and you can still order the custom Havoc in the Hills Dunkoe Photography T-Shirts and baseball T's.