Drone Video of my Raptor in the woods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First of all, welcome!

Sweet! What bird and gimble setup are you running? I have been contemplating getting one for my Hero3 black. I have been looking at the DJI Phantom rig.

OP
OP
bigz

bigz

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Looks like you can do some cool things with that. What kind of setup is it? What camera?

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor.

Design N Signs custom hood wrap.
November Pay It Forward Event! - Page 71 - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

I was using a gopro 3 + on a dji phantom 2 with zenmuse gimbal and FPV kit

Sweet! Can't wait to see more. I love the drones. Looks like u used a go pro?

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk

Were you driving and flying at the same time?

No i tried that and almost crashed so I had my buddy drive the truck

First of all, welcome!

Sweet! What bird and gimble setup are you running? I have been contemplating getting one for my Hero3 black. I have been looking at the DJI Phantom rig.

I was using a gopro 3 + on a dji phantom 2 with zenmuse gimbal and FPV kit. Definitely look into getting one. They have an incredible amount of technology for their price

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool. Pretty amazing that the ability to make a video like that is within the Average Joe's reach.