Carnage in the Hills

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big Congrats and Thank You to the GLRE, the RC staff, and all the vendors and support staff for a great event.

Starting this thread for members to post pics and discriptions or any " Carnage" their Raptors suffered over the weekends .

I demolished a wheel and tire.
Bent 2 alignment pins in my right leaf spring pack, shredded 4 grade 5 bolts that were holding my jack to my chase rack and tore off my muffler.
I consider myself fortunate.

Last edited:

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bent my rear passenger cab support in so the cab and bed are at an angle... mashed my lower skids to shit, ripped out both fender liners, knocked loose my front passenger fender flare. Bent the shit out of my LCA mounts and pre runner bumper's lower 'frame'. Alignment is hilarious, rear bumper **** eyed, 4 devirginized Toyo M/T's.... Nothing too bad that Ive found yet...

Needless to say..... BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!!!

Oh biggest dont forget the exhaust Cory ripped out! Looked good in my bed for half a lap haha.

OP
OP
Biggest

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bent my rear passenger cab support in so the cab and bed are at an angle... mashed my lower skids to shit, ripped out both fender liners, knocked loose my front passenger fender flare. Bent the shit out of my LCA mounts and pre runner bumper's lower 'frame'. Alignment is hilarious, rear bumper **** eyed, 4 devirginized Toyo M/T's.... Nothing too bad that Ive found yet...

Needless to say..... BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!!!

Oh biggest dont forget the exhaust Cory ripped out! Looked good in my bed for half a lap haha.

Oh how can I forget! I think the only reason the muffler got snagged was due to the fact that he had 2 people in the back seat.
I have ADD stealth bumpers that have 0 approach angle compared to the various race line bumpers that were on raptors this weekend, my bumpers/skids never touched or scraped! Something to be said about RPGs LCA and dual shock set up.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh how can I forget! I think the only reason the muffler got snagged was due to the fact that he had 2 people in the back seat.
I have ADD stealth bumpers that have 0 approach angle compared to the various race line bumpers that were on raptors this weekend, my bumpers/skids never touched or scraped! Something to be said about RPGs LCA and dual shock set up.

You're right, Cory pushed it a little harder because Jay and I were in the back seat. What a great ride. Cory is amazing. That was definelty the highlight of the trip and something I will talking about for years. Your truck is badass. Thank you, Randy, Cory, and Jason. Team FYT rocks! WOW! Sorry about your SW muffler.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Damn fatties holding you back... Damn I cannot believe you didn't mash your bumper. My lower skid is mashed up pretty good. I did find the RPG guys fido g lower up front compared to most of the icon guys. I think that might have contributed... Oh and the combination of a lead foot and poor driving skills lol.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shit that was you?!? Damn bud. I passed you and them heard someone snapped and axel. Bummer!

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

I don't know what you're saying here Sliver? typo or am I lost?

Lol riding lower. Typo