The 2018 SnoBall Pic and Vids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please place them here.

https://share.photocircleapp.com/album/MLHAiBJH

iIIkQvfYM5wsQsFrlMPpISK3gcTOd1ekdsPnbiY_n2E=.F5

nRavc9dBLALwah0iZ2NGxWBXIAdA0Kg3NQ3vJ8PeRh0=.F5

zMao_PjBLrs7QxtEEWckbU9TbdMlCSPrBppoeEuaTB0=.F5

vddmJoWwDZ0r1i8uLxB0Ew6EMY2Q6oXuiDvGgtfgCZU=.F5

KvQTCPYtT2LQm1DAVaaMFIN9LtMhTKpzZjPk5p0Lrc0=.F5

Last edited:

Deezel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rad stuff!

Just curious, which tires do most people prefer for these snow runs?

D

Deleted member 12951

Rad stuff!

Just curious, which tires do most people prefer for these snow runs?

I was running KO2’s and was very impressed with them, a lot better than the KO’s in snow. And we hit some deep two-track on the 2nd day.

rkneeshaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep the guys with KO2's did great.

I run a set of Duratracs and those tires are amazeballs in the snow. I pulled out of deep stuff that I thought for sure I wasn't getting out of. And on the hardpack/ice they grip as good as any snow tire I've ever ran on my other cars. I'm very impressed.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
KO2 & Duratrac are both great winter tires. A few guys ran the Nokian winter tire and liked it but it’s a little plain looks wise.

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KO2 & Duratrac are both great winter tires. A few guys ran the Nokian winter tire and liked it but it’s a little plain looks wise.

^^^^^this. I ran nokians. They’re on another level in everything winter except deep snow. They’re still pretty good, just not meaty when it’s time to dig into deep stuff and claw your way out. I’ve run duratracs, KO’s, mastercraft mxt’s , and nokians at snoball . Duratracs are better at everything in the snow than the KO’s, but not nearly as good as Nokians in the hard pack. I’ve driven KO2’s in snow but not at snoball. They’re comparable to duratracs IME. Mastercraft mxt is better than most mud terrain tires in the snow, not surprisingly however, they were the worst of this bunch. If you’re going to have one set of tires, go with duratracs or KO2’s. If you have cash burning a hole in your pocket the nokians are confidence inspiring in the snow and ice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro