The 2017 SnoBall Pics and Vids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hate the exhaust not but that's the ONLY thing I hate. It seems to out-perform every other scenario of the Gen1. Am I wrong?

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
driver makes a big difference lol. would have to put the same driver in both trucks, in the same situations to see which truck truly performs better.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Weight in the bed of the truck counts for a lot when breaking trail in deep snow.
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE) | Run Raptor Run
( * Y * )

yup. and tires make a huge difference for breaking trail. although it looks pretty damn fluffy in the video above so it's not hard to break through that stuff.

experience in snow is another big thing.

main thing though, have fun! as long as everyone has fun, it doesn't matter what gen is better.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The gen 2 did great, but the driver was the key. Brandon was mobbing it in his gen 2. But it being so light it was jumping around in the deep stuff and as such so I had to keep letting off as I would run up on it.

Just like with the Gen 1 the most important factor in the Gen 2 is the Driver Mod. And as a FL resident I still wanted his heated steering wheel when it was time to jump in the truck each morning.

Once again it was a great snoball so thanks to GLRE for putting it on and looking forward to next year.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Driver makes a huge difference for sure. I didn't want to mess up my truck with less than 1,000 miles on it and with the co-signer in the passenger seat!

Next year i'll be ready to rip... and with ambers!

I don't care how old or new my truck's are I never would mess it up on purpose unless I had the bank! and then I'd only not worry about a mishap but still not just wreck stuff on purpose.

now with the smart tv's and tec crap let's get the video's rolling in.
We need someone to make a movie out of this. from all the year's and different raptor run's @GLRE has put on @Kanakry I get a free one! :win::hitit:

rocknink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The gen 2 did great, but the driver was the key. Brandon was mobbing it in his gen 2. But it being so light it was jumping around in the deep stuff and as such so I had to keep letting off as I would run up on it.

Just like with the Gen 1 the most important factor in the Gen 2 is the Driver Mod. And as a FL resident I still wanted his heated steering wheel when it was time to jump in the truck each morning.

Once again it was a great snoball so thanks to GLRE for putting it on and looking forward to next year.

Thank you sir. Shit was fun

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk