Xpel Vs. Ventureshield / 3M Discuss...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to get the front protected ASAP after the truck gets here. There is a dealer/installer in town for both products. Pricing is less than $100 different beteen the two. Has anyone had experience with both products? Which one would you go with and why? Thanks!:waytogo:

Yogurt Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big Green has his entire truck in XPEL and I am in the process of doing mine aswell. I did a lot of research on reading reviews, speaking with people who have Xpel, and personally spoke with the guys at XPEL (great customer relations department they have). Im going with XPEL

OP
OP
Prybar

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a friend here that got his whole truck done in the Xpel (F16Yoda). Thed did a great job on his ride but he got matte film so the product is a bit different. Just wondering how the 3M compares to the Xpel as far as how well it wears, weathers, etc.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have my whole truck done in the Xpel Stealth wrap. It is holding up awesome, and I live in Cabo where we have wicked sun all the time.

Highly recommend XPEL.

Banned
Reaction score
I have a friend here that got his whole truck done in the Xpel (F16Yoda). Thed did a great job on his ride but he got matte film so the product is a bit different. Just wondering how the 3M compares to the Xpel as far as how well it wears, weathers, etc.

where the hell has he been?!?!?

Yogurt Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was orginally thinking about the Xpel for my matte look... but with 3M instead!

Which 3M product are you using? I have a scheduled appointment with Xpel rep & Installer Monday who is going to do take some measurements and start to prefab & cut pieces for different panels of the truck to make the wrap go a little smoother and take a little less time at his shop. He expects to still keep my truck for 2-3 days for a complete wrap, but I have seen some of his work and its flawless.

Anyways I just was wondering if you have any other photos of your wrap, and of what 3M product it is so I can make sure im making the most informative decision on my wrap.