Wraps what would you pick?

Vote on wrap.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The brushed looks killer, but do your research and also see some in person before you go that rout. The brushed wrap can bruise giving it a dented look. Even though the truck underneath is absolutely fine.

It is also difficult to work with, so certain areas of the raptor will be hard to wrap. Talk to your installer about how he plans on dealing with the areas around the front and on the hood vents.

Good luck in your decision. All three are a great choice.

Yukon Joe
GLRE Support Raptor
WWW.RUNRAPTORRUN.COM

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
plain brushed steel ends up looking grey and weird on a big flat truck like the raptor

it will also bruise, but not as much as brushed blue or brushed black

I think black wraps on this truck are boring and don't like the original brushed steel color so I have no idea how I'd vote in this poll

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at other satin colors I have seen a Mercedes in satin white I looked great I also have seen a car in satin blue it was really cool

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look at other satin colors I have seen a Mercedes in satin white I looked great I also have seen a car in satin blue it was really cool

Satin white stains ridiculously easy. If dirt gets rubbed in to it, it's extremely hard to get off, and you can forget getting any grease off.