Wrap in process

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FDE should look nothing like the fender flares, as it not even close to being grey. I can't help but think that the difference between terrain and FDE is in the clear coat somehow. I bet a expel/clear matte film would bring out the FDE-ness.

What? terrain is nothing like FDE? maybe Desert Tan at best.

You know, you're right in that there isn't one specific FDE, and now that I think about it some do have a little grey, and some have a little green too I suppose. I typically first think of magpul FDE, which looks very brown to me, and lacking the other shades that FNH uses.

There actually is one single FDE, there are just third party companies that make equipment, clothing, and gear in colors that resemble FDE and dont quite get the right color and slap the FDE name on it. Same with ODG and Coyote Brown.

Desert Storm

Reaction score
Sorry for the late update. More pics below. All in all I like the wrap. Military green and Terrain is a great combo. Already had one guy in a parking lot run up to my truck with his buddy and told him that if he had money he would do exactly the same color scheme.

Anyway, my wife does not like the rear of the truck. She wants me to wrap my tailgate as it looks funny in terrain with the wrap around side graphics in green.

mywrap3.jpg

mywrap4.jpg

mywrap5.jpg

mywrap6.jpg

mywrap7.jpg

mywrap8.jpg

mywrap9.jpg

What's the color and brand of this wrap?

Thanks