Wrap in process

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been wanting to do this for a long time and the day has come ... more pics to come soon.

mywrap1.jpg

mywrap2.jpg

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry for the late update. More pics below. All in all I like the wrap. Military green and Terrain is a great combo. Already had one guy in a parking lot run up to my truck with his buddy and told him that if he had money he would do exactly the same color scheme.

Anyway, my wife does not like the rear of the truck. She wants me to wrap my tailgate as it looks funny in terrain with the wrap around side graphics in green.

mywrap3.jpg

mywrap4.jpg

mywrap5.jpg

mywrap6.jpg

mywrap7.jpg

mywrap8.jpg

mywrap9.jpg

Last edited:

Taxman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This looks awesome. I would love to do this to my white 2014, but with a matte military gray. I'm not usually a fan of bedside graphics, but I really like this. I agree with others, you need to wrap the entire tailgate.

May I ask how much this cost, labor and materials? Did the shop make/buy the materials, or did you have to buy everything, take it to them and have them install?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free