Wrap Color Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Desert Storm

Reaction score
I'm looking at wrapping my truck. Just looking for a little change and some protection too. Give me some color recommendations for the wrap. I've looked at matte dark gray and matte army green.

Thanks guys...

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm right there with you on the colors. I would say a flat black if you want subtle and more basic or a DARK army green if you want something a little more bold (like this one).

I am not into bright colors or anything too "in your face". Flat black and dark army green would be the ones I would consider.

Just thought of this looking at the pic...maybe dark army green but touches of flat black. Like the inner hood wrap and flat black on the top of the roof. That would look real good IMO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
OP
OP
Desert Storm

Desert Storm

Reaction score
I'm right there with you on the colors. I would say a flat black if you want subtle and more basic or a DARK army green if you want something a little more bold (like this one).

I am not into bright colors or anything too "in your face". Flat black and dark army green would be the ones I would consider.

Just thought of this looking at the pic...maybe dark army green but touches of flat black. Like the inner hood wrap and flat black on the top of the roof. That would look real good IMO

Ya that looks so good... Anybody got some more pictures of matte dark army green??

Ramathorn178

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im super tempted to wrap mine. I totally forgot i have a huuuuge roll of 3m matte silver that I ended up never using on my 911 because i ended up plastidipping it.

rsike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did mine in matt black, love the way it looks. Care is a problem, the one and only time I took it to a car wash they put so much crap on the tire it spotted the wrap. Now I need to replace it. I don't think I'll do matt again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD