Wicked Urban Assault Install Video and Instructions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Good news, Extra Small Wicked Performance t-shirts are available with your Urban Assault bumper.

I did a pretty detailed video while I installed my Urban Assault bumper in the hopes that it may help. I don't expect you to sit through the whole thing but I covered everything...

1. Removing stock bumper and skid plate
2. Running wires for your lights through the frame rails
3. Installing the new Urban Assault bumper and skid plate
4. Review, final thoughts

Take it easy on me boys...it was 30* in my garage and if you look closely you can see my breath :Grenade:
Wicked Performance Urban Assault Installation Video - YouTube

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice video man i wasnt sure about getting an after market bumper ,but after that the look ,fitment,an quality its hard to not want it. Good video ....when you mounted it did you need the shims????

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
nice video man i wasnt sure about getting an after market bumper ,but after that the look ,fitment,an quality its hard to not want it. Good video ....when you mounted it did you need the shims????

no, my frame and the bumper lined up very well.

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was the best 18min of my life!!!

The shims are designed for differences between trucks. We have installed a lot of bumpers and some need shims and some dont. We include them with every bumper so you have them if you need them.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice video. Quick question, I see that you blacked out your skid plate, how did you black out the silver part of the lower bumper?

I'm looking to do the same.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, how did you kneel for that long? My knees would be shot after 30 seconds and I'm only 19.

Nevertheless, good stuff! And, dude, you look just like your avatar

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Nice video. Quick question, I see that you blacked out your skid plate, how did you black out the silver part of the lower bumper?

I'm looking to do the same.

the silver part is part of the bumper. i had the whole bumper painted to match tux black.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice vid Bird!

(PS: I didn't see no snotcicles or blue limbs, so toughen up you pansy :))