What do you think of this new ADD lite bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donk_316

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly I haven't seen a single aftermarket bumper that doesn't look god awful on a raptor.

Maybe the Shelby bumpers are the closest to asthetically pleasing.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck finding someone that will build a bumper & powdercoat it for $400. I assume you haven't called anyone for quotes.
I know several people who will do bumpers for a full size truck for $400-$600+ depending on what you want. And I'm in Canada where shit is more expensive. Bumper talked about in this thread would run about $500 CAD.

only downside to custom built like that is they need the truck for a day or two, but you also save on shipping and dealing with that crap. So it's a win win in my eyes.

But hey, more power to you if you have enough people paying this amount for your bumpers that you're able to turn a huge profit. Kudos.

supermilano

Reaction score
I know several people who will do bumpers for a full size truck for $400-$600+ depending on what you want. And I'm in Canada where shit is more expensive. Bumper talked about in this thread would run about $500 CAD.

only downside to custom built like that is they need the truck for a day or two, but you also save on shipping and dealing with that crap. So it's a win win in my eyes.

But hey, more power to you if you have enough people paying this amount for your bumpers that you're able to turn a huge profit. Kudos.

Geeze Canadian Labor must be cheap... I've called around to plenty of places and not one is cheaper than that ADD Lite to fabricate & powder coat.

That's why I'm just going to order the Lite Bumper next week.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Geeze Canadian Labor must be cheap... I've called around to plenty of places and not one is cheaper than that ADD Lite to fabricate & powder coat.

That's why I'm just going to order the Lite Bumper next week.
It's not cheap labour lol. It's just people not gouging customers.

Reaction score
It's not cheap labour lol. It's just people not gouging customers.

The LITE is actually our least profitable bumper. I still dont believe your pricing., unless its billy bob flux core welding a bumper on his porch. Down here you cant even powder coat a bumper for less than $200.

I guess every bumper company in the US gouges then, look at other companies prices. Its ok if you're out of touch, you most likely do not have any experience in this field, but dont act like you do & claim that we are gouging customers.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The LITE is actually our least profitable bumper. I still dont believe your pricing., unless its billy bob flux core welding a bumper on his porch. Down here you cant even powder coat a bumper for less than $200.

I guess every bumper company in the US gouges then, look at other companies prices. Its ok if you're out of touch, you most likely do not have any experience in this field, but dont act like you do & claim that we are gouging customers.

Maybe materials are stupid cheap up here, but I doubt it.

Unless they're stupid expensive down there.

I don't have experience building bumpers, you're right. But I do have experience in buying/getting them made. And I'd be insane to pay anywhere near what you're charging.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think the price is bad. I'm generally not a fan of the ADD stuff ( I think it looks too bulky), but I have to say I like this bumper. Probably my favorite offering of their line up.