What do you think of this new ADD lite bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jblakesmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I hope everyone is well. Thinking of getting this newer ADD lite front bumper with hoop to replace the factor one on my white 2012 screw. I like the minimalistic look to view those front tires/suspension better. I like the hoop for a little extra grill protection, looks, and if I ever add lights to protect them as well. Price point seems good on this one as well. What's your thoughts? Thanks!

http://www.addictivedesertdesigns.com/images/products/f013842940103/ford-raptor-bumper.jpg

ADD Lite - Ford Raptor Front Bumper w/ Top Hoop

Attachments

• ford-raptor-bumper.jpg
    ford-raptor-bumper.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 449
OP
OP
jblakesmith

jblakesmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Faris! Looks great! I'll check Lex out for sure. Did you have to cut your frame though? I'm leaning toward a bumper that doesn't require cutting although my angle won't be quite as good.

Faris

Reaction score
On mine I had them cut the frame but they make a ton of bolt on bumpers that don't have any cutting required.
The cool thing about them is, they will add any kind of custome stuff or make changes to any bumpers so you get whatever you want and they don't nickle and dime you on it.
They also build and powder coat everything in house so you won't have long wait times on stuff. They have a vendor section on the site. Check them out. They are awesome guys and work extremely hard on giving the best customer service. No B.S. and egos, just bad ass product!

40oz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Add lite require fram cut or just remove the horns?

Reaction score

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shop around for bumpers, this is one of the most affordable Raptor bumpers on the market...

Or get one custom built for half the cost and not have a cookie cutter bumper lol, but to each their own, some people got money to burn so more power to 'em I guess.