WeatherTech Digital Fit 2011 SCAB front buttons/minimal cut on rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rightNut

Reaction score
Here's some pictures of the new WeatherTech Digital fit mats with the button retention on the drivers side. Also shown is one way to do a minimal cut job on the rear mat if you have a sub-woofer installed. I also made a notch for a wire under the driver side part of the sub. I decided to make a notch cut on the passenger side to get the mat to lay flat, because the seat bracket was pushing down a little on the mat. They fit and look great--just wish I could have had them sooner. Hopefully this helps the next guy that grabs the scissors or knife...

IMG_6933.jpg
IMG_6930.jpg
IMG_6913.jpg
IMG_6929.jpg
IMG_6905.jpg
IMG_6906.jpg
IMG_6907.jpg
IMG_6915.jpg
IMG_6918.jpg
IMG_6926.jpg
IMG_6934.jpg

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice work! Thanks for posting your pics and showing the cuts.

The buttons must be new - are they just snap caps?

(I'm not a big fan of the nameplate)

Fordx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look good. I need to order a set before mine arrives. Do the button retention version have a different part number?

OP
OP
rightNut

rightNut

Reaction score
Nice work! Thanks for posting your pics and showing the cuts.

The buttons must be new - are they just snap caps?

(I'm not a big fan of the nameplate)

You're welcome! Yes, the 2010s had hooks and the 2011s have posts that the floor mats snap onto.

OP
OP
rightNut

rightNut

Reaction score
Those look good. I need to order a set before mine arrives. Do the button retention version have a different part number?

They do. The part numbers for my 2011 SCAB were 443341 for the fronts, and 441794 for the rear. I ordered them off the internet from MacNeil; $99.95 per mat, $18 for shipping, which totals $217.90. I used the configuration widget that you plug your info into.

ruffstuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well done. I started down this road but then realized taking out the mat would be more difficult. And believe me, when your dog just barfed :puke:, you want to minimize the sloshing ... :panic: