WeatherTech Alloy Bed Cover...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zach.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I believe it's a rebranded LOMAX cover. Looks great and priced well too.

You are exactly correct on that. WeatherTech partnered with Access to private label most of their tonneaus. So if it's a tonneau from WeatherTech Access is the most likely manufacturer. If anyone has questions regarding these covers please feel free to reach out.

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to decide on a bed cover. Has anyone purchased or have any experience with this model from WeatherTech. I like the look and weight only being 50lbs. Also, all of weathertechs products are made 100% in the United States.
WeatherTech AlloyCover Hard Tri-Fold Pickup Truck Bed Cover | WeatherTech.com

It looks as if you want to have full access to the bed, that you have to take off the cover. That is a bit of a deal-breaker for me, but I do agree it is a real nice looking cover for sure.

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like it'd be a piece of cake to break into with a coat hanger on the pull latch ??

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like it'd be a piece of cake to break into with a coat hanger on the pull latch ??

I have always been under the impression that the flip covers keep the honest thieves out. I have an Undercover Flex and it does everything I need it to, keep the bed covered, allows me to store things on road trips in the snow, rain and sand, and keeps my stuff out of direct view of the public. But if someone wanted to break into it, it would be easy to pop the panels up with a small pry-bar. I feel this is the same for the BakFlip and the WeatherTech, they are using similar mounting options. If security is what you are after, I would look for covers that are not folding/flipping.