Vulture killed my grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Vulture busted up my oem grille and I'm trying to find options that are a bit more beefy. I was looking at rigids grille but not a huge fan of the style. That being said I would rather have something that would hold up a little better to some abuse/impact. Has anyone put one on or know of an oem metal grille? I have the front camera as well.

Thanks!

D

Deleted member 12951

Some have had their grill done in Line-x. Do both sides, should be plenty strong.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not gonna stop a vulture. Those things are big. Did he puke all over the front of the truck? Hit one myself in Texas with a F350 - thing stunk for a month!!!

Good luck with the grill. Never heard of a strong metal grill for the raps.....

OP
OP
addhyperactive
Reaction score
No, he hit the front and bounced off, got a big **** of feathers and half the grille is cracked. Didn't hit him hard enough for a splat but Darwins law prevailed and saw his carcass on the way back to my shop.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

jaymers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Following. I just noticed mine is cracked on the lower left bottom by the mount. I'd like to see what's out there also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free