The Ultimate Raptor Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fillmoreranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SEMA 2010 Xtreme Raptor Front Bumper

I ran across pictures of this award winning Raptor from the 2010 SEMA Show. I loved the front bumper. To me, it was the ultimate bumper for a Raptor.

I had to do some digging to find who made it, as it wasn't made by the usual mainstream Raptor aftermarket vendors. In fact, I never saw anything even close to this on a Raptor.

At first, I thought it might be a Road Armor product. I emailed them and they said they had no products for the Raptor. Just as well, as Road Armor usually caters to the Super Duty Fords. I thought their "cow catchers" (which I love) would be much too heavy for the Raptor.

So, I placed my investigative logic skills into overdrive, which finally led me to a place in Kerrville, TX called Xtreme Outfitters. When I called and spoke to Kevin, he admitted it was their bumper on their Raptor at the SEMA Show. Mission accomplished!

We talked for a bit about their customized Raptor build, which they put quite a bit of work into, including... front and rear bumpers, a supercharger, custom wheels and paint, and so much more. Their build could be another thread all by itself. My understanding is that their truck will be featured in the upcoming issue of Trucking Magazine, which I look forward to checking out for ideas for my Raptor.

For now, I ordered their front bumper. My mods will have to come in stages, as I can afford them... lol.

If you are looking for something other than a pre-runner style and this type of bumper strikes your fancy, as it did mine, then check em out. They can tell you more about it.

I'll post some pics of my Xtreme Raptor front bumper once I get it installed.

Disclaimer: Any product information shared in this online community is not advertising for a particular company or product. I have no personal or professional interests in any aftermarket company or product for the Ford Raptor SVT. Sharing is done so only as a Raptor enthusiast with other like-minded enthusiasts in this online community.

Have a great day!

Attachments

• Xtreme SEMA Raptor 1.jpg
    Xtreme SEMA Raptor 1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 429
  • Xtreme SEMA Raptor 2.jpg
    Xtreme SEMA Raptor 2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 484
  • Xtreme SEMA Raptor 3.jpg
    Xtreme SEMA Raptor 3.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 604
Last edited:
OP
OP
fillmoreranger

fillmoreranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that truck looks like the Raptor Harley-Davidson edition :D

I guess everyone gets a "flavor" they like. My Raptor, once Ford builds it, will be Tuxedo Black.

It is interesting how you related it to a Harley-Davidson edition... lol. I am a Honda Goldwing man myself... hahaha.

My "Wing" is all white, the biggest color... grin. It does have a "few" mods on it which makes it a "police interceptor" version. It also sports hand-painted black/white diced bands (called the Sillitoe Tartan) down each side and across the rear, which is significant to my agency (Chicago PD). It also sports the cartoon Road Runner on each side of the top case and the Road Runner side-by-side with Wile E. Coyote on the rear.

My white horse is currently stabled in the heart of Texas at my brother's ranch. Meanwhile in Chicago, I miss my horse and not being able to ride it. LOL

Ah, but I digress from the topic at hand...

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Welcome to the fun forum. I have a similar bumper (ARB) on my Tacoma. With all the mounting brackets it weighs right at 100lbs. My guess on the Raptor bumper above is 120-130ish.

autowerks racing

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score

Attachments

• dually2 001 (Medium).jpg
    dually2 001 (Medium).jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 139
  • dually2 002 (Medium).jpg
    dually2 002 (Medium).jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 135
  • dually2 003 (Medium).jpg
    dually2 003 (Medium).jpg