Truxedo Tonneau Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohntheDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was asked about my tonneau cover. It's a Truxedo Lo Pro QT http://www.truxedo.com I purchased it from my dealer and he even installed it for me (shout out to Wentzel Ford). List on the cover is: $445 and I purchased it for $375. It has a lifetime warranty and so far, I really like it. It has a single quick-release handle on the driver side rear that makes it easy to roll up and stow with two nylon straps with plastic hooks. The sides attach with Velcro, and there is a screw-type adjuster to take the longitudinal slack out of the cover. It hasn't rained hard yet, but I did wash the truck with my pressure washer and it only had a couple of drops inside when I was done. I think that happened when I blasted it from the rear. I will try to get detailed pictures in here of it rolled up and show how it opens, maybe tomorrow (Friday) when I can have a beer in my hand! Stay tuned...
100_4068.jpg

100_4066.jpg

100_4060.jpg

100_4059.jpg

100_4058.jpg

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
John-
I am debating between this one and the Access Lorado. Did you compare the Truxedo to any other brands? Any drilling required for installation?

wbimota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive been using same cover for 4 months and Im pretty satisfied.
One thing I dont like is it flutters on high speed.
You can see it through real view mirror and hear when you open real sliding window. That is annoying for me.
Other than that, truxedo has tones of benefits!!

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i owned the exact same model on my tacoma an at first i loved it easy access an the velcro is great(anyone who has used buttons in the past will love this). after time water started to get in(there was no drilling an i believe its a no drill setup)i think it was from the weather stripping overall it was /is a good cover however it has set backs but a worthy choice. when i get my raptor i will be getting a bakflip f1 insted the cover started to peel up at the end that the bed connect to this prohibited a solid seal an when its cold out its impossible to fix that(something i dont want to deal with ny winters have been getting colder. i like the bars that are in the middle they are removable if you want to push the limits of what you have in your bed removing it will give you some room. its a good choice just wore out its welcome with me an i need a change but nothing bad about it if it fits your needs great choice......if your live somwhere hot make sure to get some sort of protectent on it it will fade over time i use the 303 aero space stuff put a nice shine on it an keep it like new:waytogo: