Transformation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This past weekend, i finished my ADD bumper install & color change. I got a Venom front bumper from ADD's scratch & dent lot and decided to have it powder coated silver to match the truck. Then I decided to go for it and paint the flares & rear bumper to match.

My truck went from this;

P1010399.jpg

To This;

P1010400.jpg

P1010401.jpg

P1010402.jpg

P1010403.jpg

Overall, Im very happy with the way it looks now. I painted the flares & rear bumper ends with a factory matched Ingot silver with a matte finish clearcoat, which made it look a little mismatched. But it still looks better than the matte charcoal metallic IMO. I may look into a hood graphic to break up the silver monotone look next.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great man! I always had a thing for the silver trucks

OP
OP
Otis857

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all, I'll be on the lookout for a used or scratch & dent rear bumper too (just cant justify $1500 for new). I forgot how flimsy the stock bumpers are, especially the rear bumper.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks all, I'll be on the lookout for a used or scratch & dent rear bumper too (just cant justify $1500 for new). I forgot how flimsy the stock bumpers are, especially the rear bumper.
look on here and facebook for cheap bumpers, usually pretty cheap!

OP
OP
Otis857

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
look on here and facebook for cheap bumpers, usually pretty cheap!

I usually check the garage sale section of FRF for deals and have found some good ones. But I dont do Facebook, the wife does. Any specific Raptor parts pages I can check on her FB account?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I love color matched silver trucks. Looks great, Otis. And the matte finishing on the flares and the rear bumper give the truck a bit of contrast. I think that contrast sets it a bit apart, I have satin black flares on my gloss black truck.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I usually check the garage sale section of FRF for deals and have found some good ones. But I dont do Facebook, the wife does. Any specific Raptor parts pages I can check on her FB account?
Contact Outlaw Offroad, they have about 10 front and rear bumpers for sale for 150.00 each right now!!