Train horns

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone installed a set of hornblasters train horns on there raptor yet, if so any suggestions would be awesome. pictures would be even better as to where you put the compressor and the tank and horns.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the 240 kit and I love it. Its loud. I also set up a quick disconnect to air up tires and whatever else

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I recently ordered the 540 kit from James at Alternative Offroad. Great guy, very helpful.

Like Big Blue stated, the kit will also be used as on board air.

I'd like to see how people have installed the air tank.

For the compressor, I also bought the mounting bracket for $23.

Once I do the install, I'll post photos.

Yukon Joe
GLRE Support Raptor
WWW.RUNRAPTORRUN.COM

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I mounted my tank to the inside of the frame rail on the passenger side right in front of the rear leaf spring front bolt mount

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What size thank did yours come with? I got a DOT rated 5 gallon with lots of ports to make the installation easier, but it's quite large and I'm not sure how to fit it in there.

Yukon Joe
GLRE Support Raptor
WWW.RUNRAPTORRUN.COM

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What size thank did yours come with? I got a DOT rated 5 gallon with lots of ports to make the installation easier, but it's quite large and I'm not sure how to fit it in there.

Yukon Joe
GLRE Support Raptor
WWW.RUNRAPTORRUN.COM

O yeah I didn't think of that when I posted. I got the 2 gallon because I figured size would be an issue. I wanted a bigger tank but I knew it would limit my mounting options