Trailer Towing Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanbrew

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with towing mirrors that will slide over the raptor mirrors?

Are the mirrors the same as a 2013 F150?

tx

RaptorSteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, they're the same as a regular F-150. I have a pair that I received from the seller when I bought my travel trailer. He threw them in the deal and he had an F-150 that was a couple/few years old I think. They're smallish but they work well. I put some strips of felt tape on the inside to keep them from scratching the painted mirror surfaces.

Amazon.com: **** 11800 Ford F-150 Custom Towing Mirror - Pair: Automotive

That's odd, I could swear I paid like $30 for them last October (returned them after I found the seller's fit) or there abouts. Anyway, that page say those don't fit a 2013 F-150 but that's the exact model I have and it fits the raptor mirrors perfectly.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

I just looked on ****'s web site and that is the model you want. Though it says ""DOES NOT FIT XL OR SUPER CREW MODELS" I call ********. I paid $39 for them last October. Looks like Walmart.com has the best price currently at $45.

Last edited: