Towing Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nodak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has seen (or a photo shopped pic) a raptor with the towing mirrors like these? i think they mite look good with the raptors wide stance.

mirror.jpg

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has seen (or a photo shopped pic) a raptor with the towing mirrors like these? i think they mite look good with the raptors wide stance.

View attachment 706

Honestly, I haven't seen anyone do anything like that yet, but that doesn't mean it's not out there.

They're not my bag, but I don't tow much and already find myself constantly folding my mirrors in when off-roaring since desert brush ravages them regularly.... But everyone has different ideas and desires for these trucks.

If you want a photochop, ask 6.2, he would probably do it for the price of a minor ****** favor.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
i'm going to swap out my mirrors for the new ones with the built in blind spot mirrors. should only have to swap out the glass portion.
As for the towung mirrors do those telescope out, and is auto matic or do you have to pull them out by hand?

OP
OP
nodak

nodak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I haven't seen anyone do anything like that yet, but that doesn't mean it's not out there.

They're not my bag, but I don't tow much and already find myself constantly folding my mirrors in when off-roaring since desert brush ravages them regularly.... But everyone has different ideas and desires for these trucks.

If you want a photochop, ask 6.2, he would probably do it for the price of a minor ****** favor.

as long as its only a minor cyber ****** favor its worth the try to ask him haha

i'm going to swap out my mirrors for the new ones with the built in blind spot mirrors. should only have to swap out the glass portion.
As for the towung mirrors do those telescope out, and is auto matic or do you have to pull them out by hand?
/QUOTE]

my dad and i test drove an 08 super duty a few years back when they came out and those big mirrors were automatic on the one we drove which was an FX4 but only if you order them or get like a lariat or king ranch but im sure u can get automatic ones on the 150 and yes they do telescope, im pretty sure they are telescoped out in the pic i posted

Dkyle1220

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a 2011 SCREW and with the standard mirrors. Is it possible to buy and install the ford towing mirrors? Do I need to go thru my local dealership? How much would the mirrors cost?

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes you can. They fit all 2009 and newer F150s. You will just have to shop them around. Id guess anywhere from $200 - $600 for a set depending on what you find.

They are HUGE too. You can def see what you are towing.