Tonno Pro tri-fold cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Just what I wanted!! It's a Tonno Pro tri-fold. I will post pics and impressions tomorrow when I install it.

tp1-bluetruck-leah.jpg

Sorry for the shit quality I took them with my phone in a dimly lit garage. You can see it though, it fits nicely. It has one "permanent" set of clamps toward the front of the truck that go right under the lip of the rail cap. The two clamps in the rear snap right open for easy folding.

The initial quality seems very good, the vinyl is very thick and doesn't flap in the wind while driving really at all. You can still open and close with tailgate without popping the top and it seals right against a thick 2 layer rubber seal.

It's wrinkly now because I just took it out of the box and it's very cold out so I'm hoping it will smooth out-my only complaint right now.

Also, I am skeptical about tonneau covers helping gas mileage but my mileage has been pinned on 12.4-12.6 for weeks now and after 15 miles today it's at 12.8!! Too soon to tell but I do a lot of 50+ driving so maybe!!

Rear view, don't care that my plate is showing :)
IMG_0448.jpg
Side View
IMG_0449.jpg
Front latch clamps, release for easy folding
IMG_0450.jpg
Front clamps
IMG_0451.jpg
Structure and tailgate seal
IMG_0453.jpg

IRONMAN

Reaction score
NICE! Did you get everything you wanted on your list, coal and all..:naughty:
Definitely pics. Lucky you.
Got nothing this year, must have been a BAD BOY.

Lead Foot

Reaction score
Damn I Thought ya got a Woman there for a Minute :~) Shes got some Nice Back pockets :~)

Now That would be the gift that Keeps Givin LOL

Better luck Next time :~)

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Nice Bird :)
I saw an episode of Mythbusters once where they drove two F150s - one with the tailgate down - to test the gas mileage. The one with the tailgate up won by a small margin - I think due to the wind pressure created from the box cavity.