To tonneau or not to tonneau.. that is the question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSA Raptor

Reaction score
I intend on getting the bed sprayed upon arrival but I am also thinking of a tonneau cover simply because while this is my fun truck to off road with, I do have to work and keep stuff in the bed.

Anyone have a tonneau that regrets putting it on?

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I got a Bedrug and thought I didn't want a tonneau. It looks good and complete. But, the tires throw mud in the bed a lot, and leaves and crap fly in there. So.... I found a great deal on a Bakflip F1 and had to have it. Now my bed can be used as a giant trunk. I can't imagine not having it.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The BedRug and FoldACover bed cover have been two of the best mods I've made.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No regrets- I got an undercover tonneau, it's light enough so the wife and I can take it off. They are only availble in black, so if you want be all matching color wise your out of luck. Allows me to leave stuff back there and not have to worry about it disappearing.

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got a Bedrug and thought I didn't want a tonneau. It looks good and complete. But, the tires throw mud in the bed a lot, and leaves and crap fly in there. So.... I found a great deal on a Bakflip F1 and had to have it. Now my bed can be used as a giant trunk. I can't imagine not having it.

Did you get a deal on here or on a different website? Cause id like to get the BakFlip F1:peace:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you get a deal on here or on a different website? Cause id like to get the BakFlip F1:peace:

call Morrie one of our vendors here. BAK Factory Outlet can see his link over here on the right ~~~~~~~>

his prices are by far the best you will find on one.