tonneau cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rmschaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats are the favorite tonneau covers and why do you like them. I am trying to pick a cover for my truck and noticed the backflip seems highly favored. On my last truck I had a tang revolution cover. I really like a low profile and the ability to use the whole bed. I have had a color matched hard cover before. I liked the look but found it impractical.

OP
OP
rmschaver

rmschaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your help. I chose the Backflip revolver series. Tough and lockable.

Mick VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Truxedo too - I got the Lo Pro QT. Love it, simple, looks good and rolls up quite small when I want it right out of the way

Last edited:

TScozz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This was helpful. After moving to Wisconsin a few weeks ago, I have been thinking hard about this purchase. I figured it would be a great way to keep snow from piling in the bed, but there are a plethora of choices and difficult to know which are durable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

siooss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love my TruckCoversUSA American Roll Cover, worth the $$$, supposedly break-in/pry open proof, if I had it to do over again, I would have bought their American Work Cover JR.

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go with Bak tonneau and you will surely like it. Undercover Flex is another good option and less pricey than Bak.