Tonneau Bed Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fomocoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the F1. Ordered it off Ebay for $750 a few months ago (yes, before I got my Raptor!). Took about 45 minutes to install it by myself. I never hooked up the drain tubes and I have yet to see any water in the bed. highly recommend it. If I start getting water in the bed I may install the drains but so far so good since December 29th.

Bax
Good info, thanks.

Mahukaawenui

Reaction score
Rev or Bak?

What is the differece betwen the Rev fold up that is pictured on the Ford site and the Bakflip??
My dealer doesnt know. Does anyone know of the Bakbox would work with the Rev fold up?
If not I may just look for the Bakbox & fold up combo. Looks nice and extra room for small tools.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like my access rollup soft cover. It seals the bed and keeps things out of sight, doesn't add much weight and when it's rolled up if you actually need to use the box it doesn't take up much room.

getbit

Reaction score
Ordered the Roll-X from Morrie today.
Hell of a guy to deal with.
Extremely pleasant to talk to and generous with his time, knowledge and pricing.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you order from amazon and have an issue you will not have fun trying to return a box that weighs 85 pounds. This happened to one other person when he ordered a F1 from amazon.

Morrie is always on the phone so keep trying. I always get him when I call.

I keep leaving morrie messages and he doesn't return them. I'll call him one last time before I order from Amazon

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you order from amazon and have an issue you will not have fun trying to return a box that weighs 85 pounds. This happened to one other person when he ordered a F1 from amazon.

Morrie is always on the phone so keep trying. I always get him when I call.

Reason why I don't want to order from amazon.

Just got off the phone with him as he was super busy yesterday. Great guy to deal with! Ordered the Roll-x

Recommend Morrie

getbit

Reaction score
Reason why I don't want to order from amazon.

Just got off the phone with him as he was super busy yesterday. Great guy to deal with! Ordered the Roll-x

Recommend Morrie

While we spoke yesterday, his phone just kept ringing and ringing with customer calls...he was trying to take care of me and all of the calls at the same time.
Being busy is a good thing.