TMX Black Bed Stabilizers Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received my black TMX bed stabilizers yesterday and thought I better get these on before next raptor run. Thanks to pat'sRAPTOR for the tutorial on the forum, I had these stabilizers on and tightened within an hour! They went in way easier than I was expecting.
Based on the experience I saw last time out with bed covers flying everywhere, these are going to make a huge difference keeping the sides tight and true.
Mine weren't too bad, but a little tightening and you can see the gap between the bed and tailgate getting smaller. This was definitely a good purchase and I think necessary for any off roading.

The black ones look fantastic IMO! Build quality is top notch and will definitely withstand the beatings I'm going to give them.

Thanks to Danny at TMX for all his help. Great guy to deal with, easy to communicate, and product arrived in a timely manner. Look forward to doing business again.

Thanks,

Brian

TMX Bed Stabilizers (1).jpg

TMX Bed Stabilizers (2).jpg

TMX Bed Stabilizers (3).jpg

TMX Bed Stabilizers (4).jpg

TMX Bed Stabilizers.jpg

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks good man! Really glad my write ups help that's why I keep doing them! These really are top notch quality and I think they look pretty bad ass! I'm actually thinking about taking my tail get off when I paint mine lime green this weekend haha

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Brian! We keep finding new ways these things help, including keeping bakflips in line and locked. Appreciate the review!

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good and functional. Thinking of getting a set for my rig as well.