Tips installing roof mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Got nfab bolt on mounts what would be the best procedure to.drill my roof act. Hoping.add or other members that done this mod help me.out thanks

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Tapatalk 2

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did NFAB send any instructions for mounting with them, how about hardware did they include nuts and bolts. Hopefully some one has made a YouTube video. Its probably not that hard but something you want to do right the first time.

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
No instructions at all. Comes with hardware but i don't want my roof leaking after a few years

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Tapatalk 2

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
492.2727.800x600.FAB_6771.JPG

At least with this image you can see the proper positioning of the mount.

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
i dont even have them up on my truck. in a few days ill have action shots! Dont care about whistling.... my damn CB antenna whistles like a **** and my leaf springs squeak like a pissed off hamster.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i dont even have them up on my truck. in a few days ill have action shots! Dont care about whistling.... my damn CB antenna whistles like a **** and my leaf springs squeak like a pissed off hamster.

And your tires howl like a banshee, so you may never hear the 50's whistle.