Those with ADD venom front bumpers...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you mount your front plate? Not running one is not an option for me, since I've already been pulled over for not running one and given a warning. So please share what you did to mount your front plate. :party36:

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been debating this for a while. getting to ready to order a bumper either ADD or Rogue Racing and since my truck is registered in MD it requires a front plate.

Not sure if I am going to go with a winch but if I do I like the adapter to mount the plate on the fairlead. I just need to come up with a way to lock it on it so its not stolen but removable for off roaring

Tiberius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am uninformed. What is fairlead. Seen it as an option but don't know what it means.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Krab

Krab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kerr, how'd you mount the plate to the bumper? Looks like zip ties, maybe? Looks like a nice spot for it.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kerr, how'd you mount the plate to the bumper? Looks like zip ties, maybe? Looks like a nice spot for it.

That is the fairlead mount.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

silentshooter do you live in florida? Is that the law in florida?

I am a FL resident, but my Truck is registered to my Family Business in MD and has MD plates

Kerr477

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the fairlead from ADD. I can snap a picture for you if you'd like. It's really easy to take off and put on