Thinking about buying a bed cover and line-X

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am in the market for a bed cover but don't want to spend a lot of jack. I don't do much hauling mainly garbage. What's the best one for the lowest $$$? Also going to have my bed line-xed, just basic job, what should I expect to pay?

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever you get, make sure it's easy to take on and off, or will fold all the way up to open the bed 100%. I have an eMax. Going for line-x next week and ditching the OEM plastic liner. Probably around $500

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@daddycreswell

I have an Undercover Flex bed cover that I will sell you pretty cheap. Excellent condition with all the hardware. PM me if you're interested. It's only about 8 months old. I think I paid around $600 for it new.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Factory spray in with factory rubber bed cover:

bed3.jpg

elindley01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I manage a very large used car dealership and get a demo vehicle to drive as my daily. Obviously, as a truck guy I usually take out different trucks. I've probably had hands on time with every tonneau cover known to man. When it came time to buy one for my own truck it didn't take a second to decide to go with the Truxedo TruXport tonneau cover. It is an incredible buy for the money. I got it on Amazon for $266 and free shipping. Pretty much waterproof, very low profile, rolls up and out of the way very easily for hauling tall loads, and looks great.

My Raptor already had a DIY roll on bed liner. The coverage is inconsistent, so I'd recommend you have it done professionally. Not to say it can't be done right at home, but there is usually a noticeable difference between home jobs and professional ones, IMO.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1440977101990.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1440977101990.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 116
  • uploadfromtaptalk1440977119137.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1440977119137.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 112

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I manage a very large used car dealership and get a demo vehicle to drive as my daily. Obviously, as a truck guy I usually take out different trucks. I've probably had hands on time with every tonneau cover known to man. When it came time to buy one for my own truck it didn't take a second to decide to go with the Truxedo TruXport tonneau cover. It is an incredible buy for the money. I got it on Amazon for $266 and free shipping. Pretty much waterproof, very low profile, rolls up and out of the way very easily for hauling tall loads, and looks great.

My Raptor already had a DIY roll on bed liner. The coverage is inconsistent, so I'd recommend you have it done professionally. Not to say it can't be done right at home, but there is usually a noticeable difference between home jobs and professional ones, IMO.
x2 on that cover. its what i gots. other than the crappy velcro straps to secure it its a great product. very solid