Terrain Hood Decal ideas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey all, new to the forum, just picked up a 13 terrain SCrew. sagutyne.jpg

Got this one at a good deal minus the hood decal. Wasn't that worried since I planned on wrapping the hood anyways.

Stole this pic off the forum. 6abu4ete.jpg

Thinking about doing this or a FDE multi cam. Will also do the "FORD" in the FDE multi can or flat tan if I go another route. Thoughts or any other ideas?

A shop in Dallas quoted $220 on a piece installed.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All I can say is talk to Designs-N-Signs (See Vendor List on Right Side of Screen) and he will take great care of you!

You can pretty much think whatever you want and he'll put it together for you! (at a great price to boot!)

$300 shipped for this... couldn't pass it up!

7450-a.jpg

OP
OP
BearLeeAsian

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All I can say is talk to Designs-N-Signs (See Vendor List on Right Side of Screen) and he will take great care of you!

You can pretty much think whatever you want and he'll put it together for you! (at a great price to boot!)

7450-a.jpg

While I love the raptor decals, I'm impartial to it. I wouldn't mind just a regular flat black one to be honest. That being said, the shop in Dallas will do it for $220, install included. Thought I might as well do something a little different, ie. the military green, flat tan, or tan multi cam.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just do the raised section of the hood though, not the entire width. When it's the full hood it looks like a mismatched body panel. With it just the raised section, not only does it look like it was supposed to be that way, it also flows better being the width of the grille and flowing back.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey all, new to the forum, just picked up a 13 terrain SCrew. sagutyne.jpg

Got this one at a good deal minus the hood decal. Wasn't that worried since I planned on wrapping the hood anyways.

Stole this pic off the forum. 6abu4ete.jpg

Thinking about doing this or a FDE multi cam. Will also do the "FORD" in the FDE multi can or flat tan if I go another route. Thoughts or any other ideas?

A shop in Dallas quoted $220 on a piece installed.

What's wrong with the large red bow wrap?? Lol... did the cute girl in the back come with the truck?

:welcome: to the forum.

7450-a.jpg
Looks great Rick!

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com