Tailgate pole delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigGriff023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't stand having the folding pole on my gen 1 tailgate. I called the dealer to order what used to be the $43.00 delete cover, and it's not $500! Anyone have any other clean looking ways to delete the pole? Or anyone want to trade their flat cover for my pole and hardware pieces?

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't stand having the folding pole on my gen 1 tailgate. I called the dealer to order what used to be the $43.00 delete cover, and it's not $500! Anyone have any other clean looking ways to delete the pole? Or anyone want to trade their flat cover for my pole and hardware pieces?

yeah, wow, they really jacked the price. here it is a bit cheaper though (don't forget the bolts - you need 8 of them)

FORD OEM Tail Gate Tailgate Hatch-Access Cover Panel 8C3Z9943121A | eBay

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is another area where the Gen 2's are better. The pole in my tail gate slides into the tail gate.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
But where will the midget strippers perform?

Also...of course Jen2s have a pole that slides into their rear end...it all makes sense...

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score

on ebay for 76 xxxxxxx edit WRONG for f250

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
That is another area where the Gen 2's are better. The pole in my tail gate slides into the tail gate.

the new tail gate pole is def better in the fp raptor. still would never use it and a total waste of weight (i like the step though)

Last edited:

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely love it. You G1 types just like looking at our rears.

Nice edit. You couldn't even come up with that weak effort at trolling on your first try?

And the day my truck has a problem keeping up with a 450 horsepower wet ***** mobile, well... I guess I'll have to let you know when it happens.

:supergay: