Svt raptor racing graphics show down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Love the outlaw one done up like vaughn gittin's mustang.

BTW, any vendors that want free advertising, I will gladly throw a sticker on my truck for ya ;)

Glad u like it! Thats the Team GTP Racing truck sponsered by Outlaw and Icon. The new wrap really came out great!

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is this an actual decal?! I'd like to b the first to try this one out on my scab!

It is a decal and comes in large which is 90 inches long 400.00 and small which is I think 60 inches 330... Comes as a set right and left... so I have not ordered...

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

May i try this graphic kit?

If you can whip out a set please let me know what you come up with...

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
It is a decal and comes in large which is 90 inches long 400.00 and small which is I think 60 inches 330... Comes as a set right and left... so I have not ordered...

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

If you can whip out a set please let me know what you come up with...

can you provide link? i wouldnt mine being the first to give it a shot

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
i know i know its microsoft paint and its the worst photoshop you'll ever see but it gets the point across... i actually like it maybe have it more at an angle near the bed going downward but for the most part doesnt look too bad... im just a little nervous on it standing out too much but if someone else has some skill i would love to see what this would look like on my truck since it looks like i may be the first one to give this one a whirl lol

Attachments

• raptor decal.jpg
    raptor decal.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 141

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just wish it was more of a raptor eye... Which it typically similar to a cats eye in most depictions... That one looks almost human, too much white in the eye, sorta strange.

integrity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im also really interested in seeing what can be done with this decal on photoshop! I just saw some measurements for it. Small is 4.5" x 20", Medium is 17" x 75", Large is 25" x 110"