Suggestions for under bed cover spare tire rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that we have a Gen U Wine Raptor runs group in Az, Im Looking to pick up an in bed spare tire rack to fit under my Bakflip. Easily removable is a plus. I've seen people here use D rings on the bed bolts and that may be the best option, but looking for a rack first. Probably only 1 tire will fit (I assume) that way. But hey, I really like/use my bakflip. Any suggestions?

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Me personally - if I was going to carry a spare in the bed, I'd strap it down. I want the bed open the other 95% of the time to carry stuff :driver:

OP
OP
Otis857

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me personally - if I was going to carry a spare in the bed, I'd strap it down. I want the bed open the other 95% of the time to carry stuff :driver:

I do too. Thats why I would prefer something easily removable. But i may have to do the D Ring thing if therre's nothig out there that fits under a cover.

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an unused KHC undercover tire rack I would consider selling. It is still raw metal but could be bedlinered cheap I think. Bolts down to bed bolts on gen 1 but I think you could mod with quick releases too if you wanted. Will let it go for a very reasonable price but shipping may be costly. I have been meaning to see if I can wrap it up and box it and still ship ups or usps. I live in the sticks so not shipping any other way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Otis857

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an unused KHC undercover tire rack I would consider selling. It is still raw metal but could be bedlinered cheap I think. Bolts down to bed bolts on gen 1 but I think you could mod with quick releases too if you wanted. Will let it go for a very reasonable price but shipping may be costly. I have been meaning to see if I can wrap it up and box it and still ship ups or usps. I live in the sticks so not shipping any other way

Interested. Can you shoot me some pics? Where are you at for shipping?

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will get you some pics and try to figure out shipping costs

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
76d1463b829d483ab737d5611d40f0e7.jpg

Here is a pic of the rack I have. Still not sure on shipping. Where are you located approximately?

D

Deleted member 12951

Are you wanting something to stay under the cover with tire? Cause most stay under except when you put your spare tires in up vertical.

This is what I have, is that what you mean? (this upside down shit. Damn it, stand on your head and look at it)

Attachments

• 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 75