Stripper pole??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
A Bedrug helps hide the ugly stuff.

593-img-1569.jpg

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes. There is a handle delete kit. Its just a metal plate that goes over the top half of the gate

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

IMG_0166.jpg

I just bought this -

question about it, there are two bolts that also hold the trim piece on for the step. when I put the plate down it won't lay flush because of the trim pieces.

did you cut the tabs on the trim piece, or is there another part i'm missing?

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

after fiddling, yeah you have to cut the tabs on the trim piece to get the plate to lay flush.

K-9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And out of the tatoo parlor.

My father in law failed....though I'm not sure he knows it....He did succeed on the first part as far as I know the thump of the nudy bar bass only appeals to me in this family :)

To stay on topic i do like the delete plate :)

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have this installed

A couple of things to remember

1. The screws Do Not liked to be cranked on, they will strip out very easy, just get them snug with a bit of loc-tite
2. If you are lining the bed have them spray over the screws to hold them in place. If you ever need to work under the panel it is pretty cheap to restart just the tailgate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Necro Post: Jacked up may stupid step, and thought this would be a great time to do this project. The cover plate listed as roughly $43 is now more like $350+, so... guess not. I refuse to pay that much for a stripper. I mean, to get rid of a stripper [pole].