stock rear bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is your stock rear bumper straight or crooked? just curious mine if you measure it its a bit off, if you far its negligible

Thanks,

Last edited:
OP
OP
nold

nold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ouch!! its time for a new custom rear bumper that will be a good excuse to get one:)

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine rear bumper was bumped and needs to be replaced.

When you guys buy an aftermarket unit let me know and I'll buy your stock bumper (in very good condition). :waytogo:

RaptorRexCullen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine rear bumper was bumped and needs to be replaced.

When you guys buy an aftermarket unit let me know and I'll buy your stock bumper (in very good condition). :waytogo:

i read that in the WTB section. That sucks man. Is it minor? maybe you can bang it out? just a thought.

I doubt you'd wanna buy mine anyways, its pretty much scrap now.

btw sorry for getting this thread off track on ya nold.

OP
OP
nold

nold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no problem guys :) we are still talking about bumpers anyways :)

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

I did some search looks like F-150 rear bumper is also uneven/unlevel kinda slightly off. it looks like a quality control issue :)

RaptorRexCullen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no problem guys :) we are still talking about bumpers anyways :)

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

I did some search looks like F-150 rear bumper is also uneven/unlevel kinda slightly off. it looks like a quality control issue :)

interesting. Ive never noticed that. Is it noticeable just by glancing at it or would you have to really look at it.

OP
OP
nold

nold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just called the dealership about the my rear bumper slightly off, they told me to bring the truck in so they can allign the bumper. not really sure if its worth the hassle.