Stealth fighter and perch mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks nice.

But you should see if you can get the new Texas plates that are all white & black. ....or some custom black plates. Something more understated. The one you have on there now is my least favorite Texas plate of all time... It looks like one of those Lisa Frank binders the girls had in school back in the day when I was rockin my Rad Dog Trapper Keeper.

OP
OP
keatonskidmore

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks nice.

But you should see if you can get the new Texas plates that are all white & black. ....or some custom black plates. Something more understated. The one you have on there now is my least favorite Texas plate of all time... It looks like one of those Lisa Frank binders the girls had in school back in the day when I was rockin my Rad Dog Trapper Keeper.

I agree..really hate the plate on there. I'm going to see if I can't get the new plate or just take this one off and see how long I can make it without getting pulled over