slimest bumper with a winch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Hole Shot

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not on the race series R, but we do have a rancher bumper with hitch receiver built in.

raptor-svt-rancher-front-bumper.jpg

Wow that's a real cow catcher. I'm trying to get my truck to fit in my garage. How far out does the race r stick out compared to the stealth. Which I will say saved my truck from total destruction. In trying to stay with add because your bumpers are so damn tough!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Subscribed. I have been looking for this for a while and have settled on the raceline R with the winch or maybe SVC's new bolt on bumper.

--Cheers

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My vote is for the race series r. Hands down best amount of lightning, slimmest design, and a winch mount.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454175547.213990.jpg

Contact us today for the incredible Rogue Racing New Year's front bumper specials!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Subscribed. I have been looking for this for a while and have settled on the raceline R with the winch or maybe SVC's new bolt on bumper.

--Cheers

My vote is for the race series r. Hands down best amount of lightning, slimmest design, and a winch mount.

View attachment 73279

Contact us today for the incredible Rogue Racing New Year's front bumper specials!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Hmmm.. group by on the race series r?

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com