slimest bumper with a winch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am looking for the slimest bumper available that has a winch mount. I really like @add venom R. I wonder if that bumper could be used with a frame horn mounted winch. Suggestions welcome!!!!

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am looking for the slimest bumper available that has a winch mount. I really like @add venom R. I wonder if that bumper could be used with a frame horn mounted winch. Suggestions welcome!!!!

I believe it is my bumper, the raceline R. you can probably even get it without the top light mounts if you don't want those.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yea thats what I was thinking on an off topic hows the bolt system treating you?

I like it quite a bit, on road it has drastically changed the steering geometry for the better.

At a stop turning the wheel with 35's on the power steering pump was getting a workout, now with 37's it turns so much easier, and my turn radius is much smaller than my old dual 3.0 setup.

I have to play with caster as I'm rubbing my liner a little when backing up to the right.

only done some minor off roading and ride is fantastic, need to get out to Eagles Canyon or wait until TRR for the real test.

Reaction score
I am looking for the slimmest bumper available that has a winch mount. I really like @add venom R. I wonder if that bumper could be used with a frame horn mounted winch. Suggestions welcome!!!!

The Venom R is super slim & does not allow for a winch, simply no room.

The Venom & Race Series R are our slimmest winch bumpers.

VENOM:
ford-raptor-bumpers.jpg

RACE SERIES R:
ford-raptor-front-bumper.jpg

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm still looking for ideas myself. Would prefer a reversible setup for front and rear with the option of not having to keep it permanently on the front with the added weight.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
RPG pre-runner can also be had with a winch.

25652d1375376008-rpg-prerunner-front-bumper-imageuploadedbytapatalk1375376007.375927.jpg

Reaction score
I'm still looking for ideas myself. Would prefer a reversible setup for front and rear with the option of not having to keep it permanently on the front with the added weight.

Not a bad idea, just remember you will have to run some type of quick disconnect wiring to both the front as well as the back of the truck. only way I've seen that done is with a receiver hitch incorporated into an aftermarket front bumper and a mount with receiver bolted to the winch.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Addictive Desert Designs

Just not crazy about adding more weight to the front or having a semi-permanent winch in the front only. For the rare time, I see using a winch, I plan on storing it in the bed and when needed attaching to the front or rear as needed. Would that be an option/modification to say your Race Series R?